Do you have such a passion for British cars that you own one? Then you should be an exhibitor! It doesn’t matter if it’s old or new, stock or modded. As long as you are passionate about your car, we would love for you to join us!
- Fill out the registration online OR
- Print and fill out the registration form and bring it to the event, OR
- Get one and fill it out at the event gate
- Pay registration fee at the gate: $10/car, $5/motorcycle
- Please arrive before 10 am
- First 200 exhibitors will receive a free goodie bag
There are a few rules for the event:
- Only British cars are allowed to be exhibited
- All vehicles must have proper insurance
- The organizers will not be liable for any damages to you or your car
- The car must be able to get on the field under its own power
- The speed limit is 5 mph (8 km/h)
Awards & Special Guest
What would a car show be without awards? We have a couple of awards up for grabs.
All exhibitors get a ballot and can vote for another car that they think is the best in the show. It could be the coolest car, the best performing, the highest tech, whatever they think is most important.
The Commissioner’s Walk About
The British High Commissioner is invited to visit and view the vehicles.
Confirmation of attendance will be provided prior to the show.
Everybody has a chance to win some amazing door prizes! Prizes are supplied by vendors, organizers, sponsors and donors.